Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Pet First-Aid Kit
3 × 2
A small case that features a medicine that resuscitates the unconscious person. Place this item in the pet's inventory, and yell out "Revive!" when the owner is knocked unconscious, to rescue the owner. Available for one-time-use.
- Used by pets to revive the pet's unconscious owner.
- Pet First-Aid Kits cannot be used when the player is playing as the pet. Instead, Phoenix Feathers are used.
- The Pet First-Aid Kit must be inside the pet's inventory.
- The owner must have "Wait for Rescue" option selected after being knocked out.
- The pet must have been summoned before being knocked unconscious and must still be conscious to use the item.
- The owner must shout out one of the following Pet Commands:
Methods to Obtain
- Giant Big-horned Gnu
- Giant Small-horned Gnu
- Head Hyena
- Small-eared Aardvark
- White Bush Boar
- White Fennec Fox
- Wolf-striped Desert Spider
- Young Small-eared Aardvark
- Young White Fennec Fox