Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the Nightmare Storyline, see Generation 17: Shamala and Nightmare.
- The Nightmare Humanoid is a special enemy capable of granting itself immunity to certain attacks. It is a bipedal horse-like creature with human-like arms.
- It is capable of changing Passive Defenses with its unique skill, Night Change.
- It is a passive skill that can forcibly change the immunity of the Nightmare Humanoid. See the skill page for more information.
- It is capable of multi-aggro with other mobs. When soloing it with other mobs in the room, it is best to subdue the other mobs first, before taking on the Humanoid. If necessary, one can use a Pet to distract it while dispatching other mobs.
- Take caution on its speech bubble, as it will declare what passive defenses it will switch to. Plan accordingly as it changes defenses.
|Melee Hits||1||Melee Damage||70-120||Ranged Damage|
|Running Speed||Detection Speed||Detection Range||Aggressive||Aggression||Element|
|Hit Points||Def. (Prot.)||Experience||Gold||Critical||Combat Power|
|1,600||? (?)||2,800 (+125)||1,800-2,029||Unknown||2620|
- It may have been loosely inspired by the Mare, or Nightmare, of Germanic folklore, which is an evil spirit that causes bad dreams.