For a list of the Nightmare Humanoid family, see here.
||Will attack unprovokedYes100
Click this icon for the page on Smash.100 Windmill
Click this icon for the page on Windmill.100 Defense
Click this icon for the page on Defense.100 Night Change
Click this icon for the page on Night Change.100 Heavy Stander
Click this icon for the page on Heavy Stander.
Rank 3100 Mana Deflector
Click this icon for the page on Mana Deflector.
Rank 3100 Natural Shield (Monster)
Click this icon for the page on Natural Shield (Monster).
|Notes & Advice
- When attacked, it changes color.
- Watch the color carefully.
- If it turns blue, it has Mana Deflector (Lvl. 3) and is immune to magic.
- If it turns red, it has Heavy Stander (Lvl. 3) and is immune to melee.
- If it turns orange, it has Natural Shield (Lvl. 3) and is immune to ranged attacks.
- If it turns white, it is immune to everything.
- If it turns black, it is vulnerable to all types of attacks.
- Blue, and White are not immune to Water Cannon or Wind Blast.
- Use an attack that it is not immune to for maximum effectiveness.
- Using Firebolt forces it to change its color, enabling one to control its passive defense.
- There is no significant order of color changing.
- Bring party members with a variety of each class of combat, or have easy access to your bow, sword(s), and spells.
- The Nightmare Humanoid cannot change colors while stuck in the middle of a combination attack. Final Hit and Thunder works wonders.
- To remember which is not vulnerable to a color, think about what color flashes when using magic, combat, or range on other types of monsters.
- Alchemy skills works great as they don't set off blue or even white passive defense.
- FireCounter is the best way to solo it