For a list of the Nightmare Humanoid family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- When attacked, it changes color.
- Watch the color carefully.
- If it turns blue, it has Mana Deflector (Lvl. 3) and is immune to magic.
- If it turns red, it has Heavy Stander (Lvl. 3) and is immune to melee.
- If it turns orange, it has Natural Shield (Lvl. 3) and is immune to ranged attacks.
- If it turns white, it is immune to everything.
- If it turns black, it is vulnerable to all types of attacks.
- Blue, and White are not immune to Water Cannon or Wind Blast.
- Use an attack that it is not immune to for maximum effectiveness.
- Using Firebolt forces it to change its color, enabling one to control its passive defense.
- There is no significant order of color changing.
- Bring party members with a variety of each class of combat, or have easy access to your bow, sword(s), and spells.
- The Nightmare Humanoid cannot change colors while stuck in the middle of a combination attack. Final Hit and Thunder works wonders.
- To remember which is not vulnerable to a color, think about what color flashes when using magic, combat, or range on other types of monsters.
- Alchemy skills works great as they don't set off blue or even white passive defense.
- FireCounter is the best way to solo it