For a list of the Event Monsters family, see here.
Prairie Dragon (Old)
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Successfully sketching it nets you 800 Exploration EXP (+160 if it is nighttime).
- When on low HP (~5%), it can no longer use Dragon Fireball; it may attempt to fly up but will fall short.
- Run when it flies up in the air because it will use Dragon Fireball, which is very powerful and will most likely kill anyone within range.
- When it opens its mouth it will use Petrification, which petrifies you for 10 seconds.
- Petrification is commonly followed by Dragon Dash Attack.
- It is possible to stay right near the back of the belly and attack there to dodge Petrification.
- Staying behind the back of the belly may also prevent Tail Attack from successfully hitting.
- A good way that to keep the Prairie Dragon from running is to strand it under a tree. When It attempts to fly up, it will not be able to.
- Final Hit and Normal Attacks will keep it stranded, however, anything other than those, including Windmill, seem to cause it to Dragon Dash Attack away. It is possible to completely freeze the Prairie Dragon with five players using continuous Windmill in a timed clockwise cycle, but doing so is very hard, and is not recommended.