Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Simon's Clothing Bag
2 × 2
A luxurious clothing bag crafted by Simon. This bag has 140 cells (10x14) and can only hold equipment.
Cannot be traded.
- Can hold all clothing and armor, headgear, handgear, shoes, and accessories.
- Can hold most, but not all, right-hand items:
- Can hold weapons, instruments, and tools.
- Can hold Taming Canes.
- Can hold an Empty Bottle, Bottled Water, Milk, and Poison Bottles.
- Can hold equippable food like Cotton Candy and Unusual Carrot.
- Cannot hold Magic Powder, but can hold Blessed, Elite, and Ancient Magic Powder.
- Cannot hold Six-sided Die.
- Can hold most, but not all, left-hand items:
- Can hold shields and Guard Cylinders.
- Can hold Cooking Pot and Cooking Table.
- Can hold spell books.
- Can hold marionettes.
- Can hold equippable books (mostly books from early versions of the game), but not unequippable ones.
- Can hold equippable missiles (Arrows, Bolts, Javelins, and Quivers) and Ballista Bolts, but not Mana Bullets.
- Cannot hold Taming Baits nor Bait Tins.
- Cannot hold Score Scrolls, Enchant Scrolls, Blueprints nor Sewing Patterns.
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Can be used along with a Luxury Equipment Bag
Only one may obtained per account.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a Personal Shop.