We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Luxury Equipment Bag
2 × 2
A luxurious equipment bag with a large inventory space (10x14). It can only hold equipment items such as weapons, armors, and clothes.
Free users can use this bag without any restrictions.
- Can hold all clothing and armor, headgear, handgear, shoes, and accessories.
- Can hold most, but not all, right-hand items:
- Can hold weapons, instruments, and tools.
- Can hold Taming Canes.
- Can hold an Empty Bottle, Bottled Water, Milk, and Poison Bottles.
- Can hold equippable food like Cotton Candy and Unusual Carrot.
- Cannot hold Magic Powder, but can hold Blessed, Elite, and Ancient Magic Powder.
- Cannot hold Six-sided Die.
- Can hold most, but not all, left-hand items:
- Can hold shields and Guard Cylinders.
- Can hold Cooking Pot and Cooking Table.
- Can hold spell books.
- Can hold marionettes.
- Can hold equippable books (mostly books from early versions of the game), but not unequippable ones.
- Can hold equippable missiles (Arrows, Bolts, Javelins, and Quivers) and Ballista Bolts, but not Mana Bullets.
- Cannot hold Taming Baits nor Bait Tins.
- Cannot hold Score Scrolls, Enchant Scrolls, Blueprints nor Sewing Patterns.
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Can be used along with Simon's Clothing Bag.
Only one may be used per character.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a Personal Shop.