Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
I'm just directly taking the skill table list from Uuu's charts at M-world data bank if that's okay. Rewording a few things here & there. Uuu, you ought to put a credit to yourself at the end of this list. Sorry if the coding is bad, I'm not used to wiki code --- Angevon
So on PreOB they called it "Production Mastery". I don't know why they'd do that, but thats whats there. Should we change it or wait till OB? ~KitaeK27
- It's likely that this is the name it will take on from now on. If you spot any other changes, please report them. Serenade 23:55, 23 February 2008 (PST)
Hey... looks like level 8's requirements are listed as level 7's here. I'm updating them as I go through... but I'm only at 8. - Lilliania
A note on Rank 6
Its Mythril Ingots and Golden Herbs though the rest is fine--Thrudd 23:09, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
The last training method for Rank 8 should be "Successfully pick a Sunlight Herb" instead of "Successfully pick a Mana Herb", even though in-game it says the latter. Should be noted at least. -- Saphryu 22:27, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Does the stamina from the skill give CP or is it like combat mastery with HP Boost? Suupii
- Afaik, the stamina does increase your CP because it doesn't appear in yellow next to your max stamina in the status window, like the bonus HP for Combat Mastery does. ---Angevon 15:41, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
I dont know the answer to Suupii's question but instead I need to ask my own which is, when is the cap released from Production Mastery? Wolfen198 00:05, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Since none of us (That we know of) work at Nexon HQ, we can not give any information other than rough estimates. Please do not confuse the wiki with something of Nexon's. As for the answer to your question, it's estimated that the caps will be released some time in Generation 7.
Caps are off now, but all the ranks 5 and above are glitched. It just gives you the squares and a percentage. Also, rank 4 has an error in the in-game text requirements. It says "Successful in crea". Needing a bit more info there Nexon. --GN54 17:00, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
There's information about how elves and humans get the skill but nothing about giants. Do giants just not learn the skill?--Cocoidle 21:24, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Two things: The method "Create any material through use of a skill" is confusing, as that wording would suggest that Metallurgy doesn't add proficiency in that method (which it does, confirmed on both my elf and human who only level PM through metallurgy). I suggest rewording it to read something along the lines of the in-game text; "Successful in gathering materials or making items using a skill" There are also methods listed involving Cooking, but I can't see any such methods while looking at the Training Methods for Production Mastery (Rank 5, anyways); Were these methods supposedly unincluded in NA Mabinogi or cut off/something else? Mistreil 04:51, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
Giants PM at R5+
According to the info on the skill on my giant, starting at rank 5 giants get accuracy increase for Throwing Attack. I have no idea how to test if this has actualy been added or not. Skaker, 10/4/09
- This is Production Mastery. How can a rank 5 production mastery give accuracy for throwing attack? Only the rank of Throwing Attack raises accuracy as you can see on its page.--BIassreiter 21:22, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
The skill ITSELF ,under one of the two tabs(I think its "Clue"), says that it does. And besides, all info here is either from players or foriegn sites, meaning that there is probably some info missing.-Skaker 19:37 10/6/09 (UTC)
- Then it's likely a mismatched string, as it also says Production Mastery "throws a throwing weapon towards the enemy". It seems quite obvious that the "clue" fits Throwing Attack itself rather than getting a bonus from an unrelated skill. -Duet 23:59, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
- Added note, it definitely doesn't show up for all levels of Production Mastery, I just checked another character with rank 8 and there was no information anywhere about a Throwing Attack bonus. --Duet 00:08, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
Well, Duet, it will only say it for giants with rank 5 and up. Which is why I named the section "Giants PM at R5+".-Skaker 10/10/09
Is potion making also an exception to the bonus from production mastery? I joined a party with someone who had a low rank of prod. mastery but he got no success % boost in potion making from my higher ranked prod. mastery. --Mab 07:38, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
- All life skills I've seen benefit from the SKILL rank of said life skill instead of the production mastery rank. Potion making, Refining, Tailoring, Smithing ect. ect.--Aubog007 04:54, 3 August 2010 (UTC)
I think someone should go through and check the requirements on here, because Ive noticed quite a few inconsitencies between this list and what the game says. For instance: 'Create any material through use of a skill.' This should be "GATHER OR Create any material through use of a skill." Since thats what it says in game, and I have confirmed that gathering through use of a skill does increase that number. Also, rank 5 in game mentions NOTHING of cooking, pasta or whatsoever. Someone needs to sort through all these and make this list more accurate! --Yuuka 07:05, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|What it affects||0||17:51, 23 May 2014|
|lol.||0||11:15, 25 April 2014|
|Hillwen Engineering & Magic Craft||8||17:37, 21 August 2013|
|Taming||0||13:14, 5 August 2011|
|Production EXP||3||20:25, 19 July 2011|
- I've heard it affects Metallurgy and both the gathering and producing forms of Carpentry, but does it really affect Egg Gathering, Milking, Hoeing, etc.? I seriously doubt it does anything to Fishing (because it doesn't feel like an 85% success), Rare Mineralogy, Shyllien Ecology, and Ingredient Hunting (because Hillwen Engineering and Magic Craft aren't affected).
- Does it affect Artifact Investigation?
Well considering I have no Hillwen Enginner and joining a party with r1 proudction bumps my novice from w/e percent to 99...safe to say maybe?
Remember, it's monday. Iirc, production parties apply but production mastery does not.
Rank 1 Production Mastery, Rank N Hillwen Engineering, Hillwen is 78%, so Prod Mastery has no effect.
But, how does production parties work for HE and MC though if Production Mastery doesn't affect them?
Rank of the skill.
Production mastery never affected parties. Ever, that is the worst misconception that people have about production parties.
It's SOLELY determined by the skill ranks of the item and the party members.
Do what you wish, as long as the information is accurate, i am fine.
I normally don't focus on Production-related things, but while trying to obtain Average Firewood from Carpentry, I came across something called "Production EXP". What is that for?
Production EXP is pretty much what it sounds like. EXP you gain from production.
Ah. It also sounds like it would originate to something else.
You used to (and still do) gain EXP for gaining skill EXP, and this is why your EXP readout goes to two decimal places. If you, for example, failed to pick a Mana Herb, and got +0.10 to Herbalism for it, you would also gain 0.10 EXP. This EXP gain is not explicitly announced and because of the nature of skill training is usually not significant enough to make itself noticed.
G13 added the Production EXP you have noticed, which is a category of larger experience boosts awarded for creating certain items with life skills.