We were able to have four winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Anniversary Luxury Equipment Bag
2 × 2
A luxurious bag to celebrate the 9th anniversary. This bag has 140 cells (10x14) and can only hold equipment items.
Although it is not tradable, you can sell it at the shop for 1 million gold with no fee from the bank.
- Can hold all clothing and armor, headgear, handgear, shoes, and accessories.
- Can hold most, but not all, right-hand items:
- Can hold weapons, instruments, and tools.
- Can hold Taming Canes.
- Can hold an Empty Bottle, Bottled Water, Milk, and Poison Bottles.
- Can hold equippable food like Cotton Candy and Unusual Carrot.
- Cannot hold Magic Powder, but can hold Blessed, Elite, and Ancient Magic Powder.
- Cannot hold Six-sided Die.
- Can hold most, but not all, left-hand items:
- Can hold shields and Guard Cylinders.
- Can hold Cooking Pot and Cooking Table.
- Can hold spell books.
- Can hold marionettes.
- Can hold equippable books (mostly books from early versions of the game), but not unequippable ones.
- Can hold equippable missiles (Arrows, Bolts, Javelins, and Quivers) and Ballista Bolts, but not Mana Bullets.
- Cannot hold Taming Baits nor Bait Tins.
- Cannot hold Score Scrolls, Enchant Scrolls, Blueprints nor Sewing Patterns.
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Can be used along with Simon's Clothing Bag and Luxury Equipment Bag.
Only one may be used per character.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a Personal Shop.