Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- For the guild tournament item, see Category:Guardian Guild Tournament Items.
- For the script of this content, see Script - Arcana.
Different combinations of energy, Arcana! New Arcana Talents emerge with the combined elements of two Grandmaster Talents! Experience new fury and flourish with new skills, exerting more power and support for your party members. Increase your Arcana Level and manage your Arcana Link to reach higher than ever before! 
Arcana are special sigils wrought with the power of a mystical flame by those who have achieved mastery of certain other talents. In order to learn the Arcana Talent manifested by the sigil, your character must achieve a certain level of growth, as well as obtain the Grandmaster titles for its component Talents.
Arcana is a system closely tied to Talents. It is meant to take multidisciplinary talents, also known as Hidden Talents, to one step higher.
The Arcana system is unlocked in two steps:
- Reach Cumulative Level 10,000 to receive the Guide Quest, [Guide] The Grandmaster’s Path.
- You can receive the Arcana Guide Quest, [Guide] One Step Higher after progressing in the quest.
- You must complete the Arcana guide quests [Guide] One Step Higher and the quest that follows it, [Guide] Lighting the Arcana’s Flame.
- This will unlock the Arcana Association Room in Rath Royal Castle's second floor.
- Reach Cumulative Level 20,000 to speak to Laoire of the Arcana Talent Association about Promising Arcana Candidates to start the chosen Arcana's questline and acquire the corresponding Arcana.
- For the quests relative to these Arcanas, see Category:Arcana Quests.
|Arcana||Cumulative Level Required||Required Talents|
Warrior & Mage
Cleric & Bard
- Each time the character level rises, the EXP also increases for the currently active Arcana Talent.
- Each character level adds 15 EXP to the arcana talent.
- When the experience bar is filled, your Arcana Level will increase.
- You can change your currently active Arcana Talent by spending 100 AP.
- The maximum Arcana Level for a single Arcana is 50.
|EXP Required per Arcana Level|
|Level||Total EXP Required|
- For information on individual Arcana, see Category:Arcana Talents.
- Raising Arcana Levels will grant bonuses based on each Arcana's Levels and the Total number of Arcana Levels.
- Specific Arcana do not need to be active to benefit from these bonuses, although only the active Arcana will receive EXP.
- Raising Arcana Levels will grant access to various Skills related to the Arcana.
- Specific Arcana do need to be active to access these skills.
- Raising Arcana Links will grant bonuses based on the current active Arcana.
- Specific Arcana do need to be active to benefit from these bonuses.
Individual Arcana Level Bonuses
|Arcana Level 50 Stat Bonus|
Total Arcana Level Bonus
- For every 10 total Arcana Levels:
- Increases Maximum Stat Cap for HP/MP/SP by 100.
- Increases Maximum Stat Cap for STR/INT/DEX/WILL/LUCK by 40.
- For every 50 total Arcana Levels:
- Increases Critical Hit Rate Limit by 2%.
- For every 100 total Arcana Levels:
- Increases Balance Limit by 1%.
Individual Arcana Link Bonuses
- Raising the Arcana Link will grant various exclusive Stat bonuses.
- The Arcana must be active to benefit from these bonuses.
- To manage Arcana, visit the flame podium in the center of the Arcana Association Room.
- You may switch Arcana Talents for a cost of 100 AP from the Talent Window.
- Arcana Links can be upgraded in stages based on your Arcana Level by using AP and a special item, Scorching Crests.
|Link Stage||Arcana Level||Required AP||Required Scorching Crests|
- Arcana comes from the Latin words arcānus (meaning hidden or secret) and arca (meaning storage chest).