Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Enchants are being worked on and the "by type" pages are not working at the moment.
2 × 2
A deep black gem so dark that looking at it is like looking into an unknowable chasm. It's a piece of the Ancient Music Box, resonating with a musical spell that stores power. It was discovered and developed by the Bard Enn while she was researching forbidden aural magic. This particular gem usually contains power related to HP, Mana, and Stamina, and it can also increase the effects of other Echostones. If it is used to activate the Ancient Music Box, heretofore hidden powers may be revealed. (Can be equipped in exclusive slots to reap its benefits. Equipping this Echostone in a slot or enhancing it will make it an exclusive item.)
Methods to Obtain
- Completing the Memento Sidequests.
- Dungeons rewards after completing Sidhe Finnachaid.
- Echostone section in the inventory.
- Attack Speed Bonus increase
- Auto Defense (Melee)
- Auto Defense (Ranged)
- Bachram Explosion Range
- Barrier Spikes max HP
- Chain Slash Attack Range
- Chain Sweep Damage
- Combo: Counter Punch Damage
- Death Mark Damage Amplification
- Dorcha Conversion HP Consumed
- Earth Alchemy Mastery efficiency increase
- Evasion Stamina Consumption
- Evasion Total Cooldown limit
- Explosion Resistance
- Flame Burst Monster Stun Duration
- Frozen Blast Duration
- Hydra Transmutation Effect Duration
- Hydra Transmutation Max Damage
- Hydra Transmutation Magic Protection Reduction
- Life Drain Life Absorbed
- Maximum MP
- Maximum Stamina
- Rain Casting Cooldown Decrease
- Raging Spike Knockdown Range
- Sand Burst Blindness Enhancement
- Shockwave Minimum Damage
- Summon Golem EXP
- Wind Alchemy Efficiency