Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
2 × 2
A deep blue gem with all the shades of the endless sky. It's a piece of the Ancient Music Box, resonating with a musical spell that stores power. It was discovered and developed by the Bard Enn while she was researching forbidden aural magic. This particular gem usually contains power related to Intelligence, and it can also increase the effects of other Echostones. If it is used to activate the Ancient Music Box, heretofore hidden powers may be revealed. (Can be equipped in exclusive slots to reap its benefits. Equipping this Echostone in a slot or enhancing it will make it an exclusive item.)
Methods to Obtain
- Completing the Memento Sidequests.
- Dungeons rewards after completing Sidhe Finnachaid.
- Echostone section in the inventory.
- Battlefield Overture Duration
- Blaze Damage
- Blaze Explosion Radius
- Bolt Mastery Damage
- Bullet Storm Max Targets
- Bullet Storm Maximum Damage
- Bullet Slide Maximum Damage
- Dischord Instant Damage
- Enduring Melody Effect Radius
- Fire Shield Duration Increase
- Grapple Shot Damage
- Harvest Song Effect Radius
- Icebolt Min Damage
- Lightning Mastery Damage
- Lightning Rod Max Damage
- Lightning Shield Cooldown Decreased
- Lightning Shield Duration Increase
- Lullaby Sleep Chance
- Mana Shield Damage Reduction
- Meditation MP Regeneration Rate Increase
- Natural Shield Cooldown Decreased
- Party Healing HP Recovery
- Playing Instrument Effect
- Reload Time Decrease
- Vivace Magic Charging Speed
- Playing Instrument Effect carries the same effect as music buff.