Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
2 × 2
A deep red gem that shines like a burning flame. It's a piece of the Ancient Music Box, resonating with a musical spell that stores power. It was discovered and developed by the Bard Enn while she was researching forbidden aural magic. This particular gem usually contains power related to Strength, and it can also increase the effects of other Echostones. If it is used to activate the Ancient Music Box, heretofore hidden powers may be revealed. (Can be equipped in exclusive slots to reap its benefits. Equipping this Echostone in a slot or enhancing it will make it an exclusive item.)
Methods to Obtain
- Completing the Memento Sidequests.
- Dungeons rewards after completing Sidhe Finnachaid.
- Echostone section in the inventory.
- Assault Slash cooldown decrease
- Blunt Mastery Balance
- Blunt Mastery Min Damage
- Charge shieldless charge
- Combat Mastery max damage
- Counterattack Experience
- Final Hit cooldown decrease
- Lance Charge Human and Elf Charge Range Width
- Lance Charge related bonuses
- Lance Counter opponent damage reflection
- Light Armor Mastery Defense when equipped with light armor
- Rage Impact cooldown decrease
- Shield Mastery additional Protection when equipped with a shield
- Smash critical success
- Sword Mastery Maximum Damage
- Sword Mastery Minimum Damage
- Taunt minimum monsters lured
- Taunt duration
- Wind Guard related bonuses