From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the Gold Bonus, see Lucky Finish.
- While gathering production-related items, the player has a small chance of getting a Lucky Gather or Lucky Bonus, which yields additional items.
- The chance of acquiring a Lucky Bonus is based on the player's Luck stat.
- There are two types of lucky bonuses:
- Lucky Bonuses can be obtained from:
- Sheep Shearing
- Mushroom Gathering
- Egg Gathering
- Shyllien Ecology
- Rare Mineralogy
- Elementals from Elemental Harvesting
- All types of Firewoods from both the Chopping Block and Normal Firewood from Various Trees
- Ore Fragments with Metallurgy
- Gatherable Courcle Artifacts (All artifacts will be the same.)
- Lost Elves upon opening the coffin.
- Alpaca Shearing for Alpaca Fur.
- Glittering Dye Bottles from Fractal Wells & Magic Fractal Wells.
- The extra items gained from this bonus does not count towards gathering skills training or quests. For example, if a Huge Lucky Bonus is scored from Metallurgy, it will only count towards 'Find an ore' once rather than twenty times.