We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
2 × 2
A container that carries the bait when fishing. You always need bait when fishing. To fish, you must equip it along with a fishing pole.
- The Bait Tin can only be equipped on the left hand when a fishing tool is already equipped on the right. The player's left hand appears empty if equipped with a Bait Tin and only the fishing tool is visible in the player's right hand.
- They can be stacked, traded, dropped, stored on pets and stored in banks.
- Bait Tins cannot be used to catch items that are only available during events, e.g., the Robe Fishing Event (2009). Fishing Contest Bait Tins are required for these events.
- Resell Value is 1.5g per Bait Tin but NPCs round down for odd numbered stacks.
For information and individual articles on fishing baits see Category:Fishing Baits.
Requires a fishing tool to be equipped.
Cannot be used to catch items that are only available during fishing events.
Methods to Obtain
- Hitting lamp posts in Cobh
|Sahagin Soldier||Rundal (Basic)|
|Sahagin Fighter||Rundal (Siren)|
|White Ant Lion||Solea Cave Path|
|Connous Underground Maze|