Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
2 × 2
A container that carries the bait when fishing. You always need bait when fishing. To fish, you must equip it along with a fishing pole.
- The Bait Tin can only be equipped on the left hand when a fishing tool is already equipped on the right. The player's left hand appears empty if equipped with a Bait Tin and only the fishing tool is visible in the player's right hand.
- They can be stacked, traded, dropped, stored on pets and stored in banks.
- Bait Tins cannot be used to catch items that are only available during events, e.g., the Robe Fishing Event (2009). Fishing Contest Bait Tins are required for these events.
- Resell Value is 1.5g per Bait Tin but NPCs round down for odd numbered stacks.
For information and individual articles on fishing baits see Category:Fishing Baits.
Requires a fishing tool to be equipped.
Cannot be used to catch items that are only available during fishing events.
Methods to Obtain
- Hitting lamp posts in Cobh
|Sahagin Soldier||Rundal (Basic)|
|Sahagin Fighter||Rundal (Siren)|
|White Ant Lion||Solea Cave Path|
|Connous Underground Maze|