While his thin face makes him look weak, and his soft and delicate hands seem much too feminine. His cool long blonde hair gives him a suave look. He looks like he just came out of a workshop since he's wearing a heavy leather apron.
Malcolm is a shop owner in Tir Chonaill. With a pale-white complexion and lean physique, he is a person who would rather do without an ambition to live a life of gallantry or exaggerated machismo.
Since he was little, Malcolm enjoyed crafting and reading books. These hobbies were sometimes subject to Ranald's disapproval and constant comparisons to his elder brother, a journeyman currently in training to become a warrior.
He is of mostly benign personality, but is irritating from time to time for his meticulousness in fiscal affairs. Talking about his masculinity or lack of it is not encouraged, because he is often offended by such comments.
Malcolm's worries are largely surrounding Nora due to her dismissive attitudes towards his feelings.'
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Malcolm, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- If a desired item is sold by more than one NPC then the name of the closest to Malcolm is in bold.
|Desired Gift||Price||Sold by|
- On Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
- The exception is the gold pouches which don't decrease in price.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
|20's My Way|
Entering the Tir General Store.
- Although Malcolm is holding a Mandolin, he does not actually sell them in his shop.
- His introduction was changed from the following: His thin face makes him look weak, and his hands are soft and slim like a woman's. But his cool long blonde hair completely changes that impression. He looks like he just came out of a workshop since he's wearing a crude and heavy leather apron.