Cooking Oven (Public)
From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Cooking Oven)
- You may be looking for Cooking Table tool.
- You may be looking for Cooking Pot tool.
- For the homestead version, see Homestead Oven.
There are Cooking Ovens (public) in almost every town:
- Tir Chonaill has one on the east side of Caitin's Grocery Store.
- Tailteann has none.
- Dunbarton has one north of Glenis and east of Kristell, next to the town wall.
- Port Cobh has one under a roof beside Kayna's blacksmith shop.
- Bangor has one east of Comgan.
- Emain Macha has two, one south-west of Ailionoa and the other in the Loch Lois restaurant, near Shena. During the Cooking Contest, it also has Stoves for Cooking in the town square.
- Tara has a Stove for Cooking with the same function, in front of the General Shop.
- Qilla Base Camp has none.
- Filia has one behind the house south of the Town Square, near the Filia Messenger, one south of Meles on the west side, and two south of Atrata on the east side.
- Vales has one near Wanst.
- Cor has one next to Ruwai.
- Calida Exploration Camp has none.
- Belvast has one beside Blyss.
- Beach of Scathach has one beside a Patrolman.
- Doki Doki Island has none.
Below are links to lists of recipes for cooking methods that require a source of heat, such as a Cooking Oven (public).