Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
12:00 noon - 9:00 pm
Report From: 4:00 pm
|Track||The Bell That Never Tolls|
This priestess, in her neat Lymilark priestess robe, has eyes and hair the color of red wine. Gazing into the distance, she wears a tilted cross, a symbol of Lymilark, around her neck. She wears dangling earrings made of the same material which emanate a gentle glow.
Kristell is the priestess of Dunbarton.
Upon finishing her religious studies in Emain Macha, she came to Dunbarton as a missionary.
She was initially intending on becoming a druid, but became a priestess after discovering the fruit of acting as God's servant. Clearly, her piety towards God is remarkable, and some even refer to her as a saint.
Due to her prior studies in rites of druidism, she can use high-level spells that only the experienced are known to be able to cast. Therefore, one can often see Kristell consulting or debating Stewart about the broad subject of magic.
Kristell has been an active participant in the following events:
- On Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
|The Bell That Never Tolls|
Speaking to Kristell
- After raising Kristell's intimacy to display "giving a welcoming look", Kristell discloses the requirements of breaking the seal on Math dungeon after selecting the keyword "Nearby Rumors".
- Kristell resembles the name Crystal, from the Greek word κρύσταλλος (meaning ice or rock crystal).
- Given context, Kristell is more likely supposed to be a variant of the name Christian (meaning a follower of Jesus Christ).
- In the overseas rework of Chapter 1, Kristell's lines have been voiced.
- Her song also was performed.