For a list of the Ghost family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- It is capable of dealing 1,000+ damage with Thunder.
- It teleports whenever knocked back by any attack, with the exception of Windmill.
- It always appears in the last couple rooms on the first floor.
- It will not attack a player using Play Dead, provided they do not talk out loud.
- Blue Ghosts appeared at Port Qilla during the Break the Watermelon Event. There was a possibility for one to spawn upon breaking open a watermelon.
- If an archer with Arrow Revolver is available, have them shoot at the ghost while the rest of the party protects the former player by executing Windmill every time the ghost gets close or teleports.
- Cornering the ghost(s) and repeatedly using Windmill (alone or in coordination with other players) is possible.
- If this is done against a door, a Giant on the outside can use Stomp to keep the ghosts stunned.
- Specifically for one-on-one fights, using...
- Fire-Counter is possible.
- Smash on a ghost that is charging Thunder, provided you are close enough, works.
- Smash, quickly followed up by rank 5 or higher Windmill, is plausible.
- Shadow Spirit can completly stun lock them giving you time to load Spear of Light or Wings of Rage granted you are up against one or two.
- A effective but also risky method is to execute Spinning Uppercut to break through its Defense and Protection, but it is highly recommended that the rank of the skill be rank 5 or higher to make a difference.
- It is also not advised to use Drop Kick on them, as they will teleport behind you.
- Using Pummel proves to be more effective as your party can freely use Smash and other skills to attack, given since Pummel leaves its target completely helpless for the duration of the skill.