"Counterattack" is not in the list (Play Dead, Cookie Witchs Shooting Star, Magical Music) of allowed values for the "Monster skills" property.
For a list of the Zombie family, see here.
||100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Has an extremely high wounding rate (nearly 100%).
- All ranged and magic attacks do 1 damage.
- Due to their high levels of Passive Defense, the use of Smash, Counterattack, or Windmill is advised against a Zombie.
- The use of Lances is strongly recommended when fighting a Zombie due to the Lance's attack distance and the Zombie's slow speed.
- Because of their high Combat Power, slow speed, and location (field spawn as opposed to dungeon), Zombies are prime targets for Windmill training.
- They are also very good for Proficiency training for weapons that deal Ranged Damage due to their slow speed and Level 3 Natural Shield.
- Getting them stuck to an object allows you to farm Proficiencies with ease.
- Due to their long moving animations, Zombies loading Counterattack will still appear to be moving, eventually leading to a halt.
- A safe method for killing Zombies in a party is to have one party member attract all attention and cancel all the Zombie's prepared skills by using Ranged Attack or Icebolt so other members can safely Smash or Windmill the Zombies.
- A good tactic for soloing is to attract as many zombies as you can, then lure them near an obstacle. Use Icebolt as a lure, then run around the far side of the obstacle, and wait till the zombies are all jammed up against it. Once this happens, you can run back around to the zombie side, quickly load up Windmill and keep the zombies locked against it. This makes it easy to kill a dozen or so safely.