- For the NPC, see William.
||60 (6 × 10)
||Has Run/Flight Boost
- Can be customized like a normal character.
- Cannot be customized by height, weight, body proportions, or gender.
- Can be summoned before Commerce, but can not be summoned while trading.
- Increases the player's trading inventory by 1 and maximum weight capacity by 200.
- Increase stays with you even if he is unsummoned.
- Increases Ducat profits when trading by 0~3%, depending on Likeability, stacking additively with Commerce Mastery, Letters of Guarantee, and Event bonuses.
- 0 ~ 9: 1%
- 10 ~ 119: 2%
- 120: 3%
- The partner must be summoned for the bonus to be applied.
- Activates a movement speed boost by using the mount function to increase the master's movement speed by 60%.
- Can be spoken to along with various commands. See here for more information.
- Comes equipped with William Glasses, William Preppy Commerce Outfit, and William Preppy Shoes.
- Also comes with 5 Partner Stat Training Tools
Limited Web Shop availability.
- Wednesday, Jan. 25th, 2017 - Wednesday, Feb. 15th, 2017 (17,900 NX)
- Thursday, Oct. 22nd, 2020 - Thursday, Nov. 12th, 2020 (9,900 NX)
When Alfie returned to his own world, William reluctantly went with him. But after countless hours of research, he’s finally found a way back to you... just like he promised...
William is an observer. He craves information and wants nothing more than to study your every move, every emotion, and every thought.
He is purely driven by curiosity. Sometimes, this curiosity leads to questionable actions, but it’s all for the pursuit of knowledge.
The only reason William returned to Erinn was to see you again. He may never have anything kind to say to you, but he’s fiercely loyal and will always come to your aid.
A master of formulas and calculations, William will help you carry more merchandise and gain more Ducats in Commerce. The more he likes you, the more those numbers will grow.
William may come off as a sociopath, and that’s only because he is. But hey! Having a sociopath for a partner will definitely keep your adventures interesting!
William Partner lacks personality options in his character creation. By default, Waltz of Flower (Brenda's Theme) is played when spoken to.
Because they cannot age, Partners give a constant Companion Bonus that never changes. The bonus lasts for 10 minutes. The Commerce Partner gives:
- +30 Maximum Health
- +30 Maximum Mana
- +30 Maximum Stamina
William can perform repairs for Dual Guns and Mining Drills at any time. His success rate can increase with higher Disposition.
||Base Repair Rate
Commerce Partners have a shop you can access at any time. The prices are discounted by 5% on Alban Heruin (Wednesdays).
- "It may be in your best interests to keep me happy..."
- "Research IS fun. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise."
- "Statistically speaking, good things happen in this kind of weather. Trust me."
- "Let's explore as far as we can today!"
- "Elephants are enormous. They can toss me around like a rag doll!"
- "There's nothing more interesting than observing and predicting another's behavior."
- "But you, (Player), are the most fascinating of them all to observe.
- "Elephants are huge! Ever ridden one?"
- "Can elephants really pick stuff up with their trunks?"
- "Hm. For some strange reason, I'd like to rest... if you don't mind..."
- "Life may have its nuisances, but that's what makes it worth living."
- "I feel despondency toward my siblings. Is it an illusion?"
- "I often find myself wondering about Kyle, Colton, and Alfie."