Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- You may be looking for the Flying Sword monsters.
- Swords are categorized by a bladed edge and are ideal for melee-based combat.
- Most swords tend to favor balance over other stats.
- While a sword is equipped:
- Sword Mastery increases the user's damage and balance.
- Smash has a chance to cause bleed, a damage over time debuff.
- The user may walk with Counterattack loaded.
- Charge and Assault Slash cause Splash Damage.
- Final Hit negates sword's durability usage.
- The use of Bash and Rage Impact is enabled.
- Humans are known to be exceptionally skilled with swords, and are the only race capable of dual wielding them.
For a comparison list, see Swords List.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Swords"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 231 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Balloon Sword
- Bargain Blue Beam Sword
- Bargain Blue Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Bargain Green Beam Sword
- Bargain Green Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Bargain Rainbow Beam Sword
- Bargain Rainbow Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Bargain Red Beam Sword
- Bargain Red Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Bargain White Beam Sword
- Bargain White Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Basic Green Onion
- Bastard Sword
- Battle Short Sword
- Battle Sword
- Battle Sword (Jousting)
- Beginner Fluted Short Sword
- Beholder's Sword
- Bhafel Slayer
- Big Table Fork
- Big Table Knife
- Big Table Spoon
- Black Dragon Knight's Giant Sword
- Black Dragon Knight's Giant Sword (NPC)
- Black Greatsword
- Blade of Blossoming Memories
- Blue Beam Sword
- Blue Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Blue Concert Glow Stick
- Blue Concert Heart Glow Wand
- Blue Concert Music Note Glow Wand
- Bone Marine Sword
- Butcher Knife
- Fanatic Greatsword
- Feather Sword
- Fluted Short Sword
- Fluted Short Sword for the Amazing Racer
- Focused Blue Beam Sword
- Focused Blue Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Focused Green Beam Sword
- Focused Green Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Focused Rainbow Beam Sword
- Focused Rainbow Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Focused Red Beam Sword
- Focused Red Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Focused White Beam Sword
- Focused White Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Fomor Battle Sword
- Fomor Broadsword
- Fomor Claymore
- Fomor Dagger
- Fomor Executioner's Sword
- Fomor Falcata
- Fomor Gladius
- Fomor Great Sword
- Fomor Highlander Claymore
- Forest Ranger Two-Handed Sword
- Frosted Borealis Blade
- Ladeca Short Sword (Blacksmithed)
- Ladeca Short Sword (Handicrafted)
- Ladeca's Light Short Sword
- Laertes's Sword
- Lambent Light
- Large Classic Eastern Ink Brush
- Legendary Pixel Sawloona Blade
- Legendary Pixel Soluna Blade
- Leminia's Holy Moon Sword
- Leminia's Holy Moon Sword (Tara Donation)
- Liberator Sword
- Life Exploration Cooking Knife
- Lollipop Sword
- Longsword for the Amazing Racer
- Rainbow Beam Sword
- Rainbow Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Ranger Sword
- Red Beam Sword
- Red Beam Sword (2nd generation)
- Red Concert Glow Stick
- Red Concert Heart Glow Wand
- Red Concert Music Note Glow Wand
- RM Demonic Death Knight Sword
- Romeo's Rapier
- Rose's Thorn
- Royal Crystal Wing Sword
- Royal Mage Cane
- Royal Pumpkin Rapier
- Saint Guardian's Rapier
- Secret Forest Wildflower Two-handed Sword
- Serpent Sword
- Shakespeare's Feather Sword
- Short Sword
- Soft Serve Ice Cream Shortsword
- Soluna Blade
- Soul-Searcher Sword
- Straight Glow Stick (Green)
- Straight Glow Stick (Red)
- Straight Glow Stick (Yellow)
- Sturdy Eweca Gathering Knife
- Sturdy Gathering Knife
- Sword of Elsinore