We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
History's Curtain Call
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 16.
- The oldest character based on date of creation aside from party leader will role-play as Shakespeare. He has his Feather Sword, a Shield of Avon, and a Tidal Wave Cylinder equipped. Most of his Life, Combat, Magic and most Alchemy Skills are at Rank 1.
- Speak to Eirawen. It will start raining and a cutscene will occur.
- Make your way to Tara Rath Castle and eliminate the waves of enemies.
- After defeating the Demi Lich of the final wave, another cutscene will occur and all party members will be warped inside Rath Castle.
- Make your way to the Office and defeat Lugh.
- Only Admiral Owen will assist you in this fight. If he dies, the mission fails.
- After defeating Lugh, the party warps to the Hanging Garden. The leader must talk to the NPCs to finish the mission.
- G16 Quest: Blood and Death
- Party Size: 2~8
- Time Limit: 80 minutes
- Mission Info: Repel Lugh Lavada the tyrant.
- Mission Details: Repel Lugh Lavada and his soldiers.
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No
- Part 1:
- Part 2:
Monster Spawn Patterns