Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
History's Curtain Call
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 16.
- The oldest character based on date of creation aside from party leader will role-play as Shakespeare. He has his Feather Sword, a Shield of Avon, and a Tidal Wave Cylinder equipped. Most of his Life, Combat, Magic and most Alchemy Skills are at Rank 1.
- Speak to Eirawen. It will start raining and a cutscene will occur.
- Make your way to Tara Rath Castle and eliminate the waves of enemies.
- After defeating the Demi Lich of the final wave, another cutscene will occur and all party members will be warped inside Rath Castle.
- Make your way to the Office and defeat Lugh.
- Only Admiral Owen will assist you in this fight. If he dies, the mission fails.
- After defeating Lugh, the party warps to the Hanging Garden. The leader must talk to the NPCs to finish the mission.
- G16 Quest: Blood and Death
- Party Size: 2~8
- Time Limit: 80 minutes
- Mission Info: Repel Lugh Lavada the tyrant.
- Mission Details: Repel Lugh Lavada and his soldiers.
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No
- Part 1:
- Part 2:
Monster Spawn Patterns