Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
The "mastermind" and central figure behind Chapter 4. William Shakespeare, also known as the Tragic Bard, was a great historical artist and a prophet that wrote many plays including Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, and The Story of Golvan. He also staged events that would lead to The Merchant of Venice and Macbeth.
- Shakespeare using a magic flute to lure away rats and later children from Avon is based on the legend of the Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- According to Marlowe, one of Shakespeare's "reborn" forms was an Elf and a Giant, despite that it is currently impossible for players to rebirth into another race.
- This may explain why Shakespeare has skills from other Races in Generation 16.
- In Shakespeare of Mag Tuireadh, he fights with a Lightning Wand although he has a Longsword in the cutscene.
- The quote "The Gods treat us, the humans, as little more than pests. They slay us, toy with us, without remorse." is a modified version of the original quote: "As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods. They kill us for their sport." stated in King Lear. In fact, the original quote was stated in foreign servers.
- All the World's a Stage - Localizing the Merchant of Venice states that Nexon's localization team translates various lines from Korean to English and then rewrites the quote(s) to make it more understandable.
- Strangely, after Shakespeare is sent back to his home world, there is a portrait of Bella in his room.