- For other uses, see Bhafel (disambiguation).
- Black Dragon redirects here. For the event NPC, see Black Dragon (Event NPC).
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- 1 Description
- 2 Mainstream Story
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
Bhafel, more commonly known as the Black Dragon, is a mysterious dragon that was sealed by Irinid long ago. It is a follower of the Cessair organization and is one of the primary antagonists of The Saga: Iria. It is also the boss of the Black Dragon Raid.
There is a Knight that shares the same title as Bhafel, but it is unknown how the two relate to each other.
As a dragon, Bhafel is extremely prideful and loves tormenting and attacking "lesser" creatures. That said, it does not like being ordered to stand down.
- Bhafel is one of three quadruped dragons, the other two being Adniel and Languhiris.
- Bhafel is one of two The Saga: Iria antagonists that has only engaged combat outside of a cutscene once, the other being Macha.
- This does not include the stationary mental image of Bhafel fought by Millia.
- Strangely, by the end of Episode 4, the protagonists are aware of the Black Dragon's name despite not being informed of it.
- Bhafel is not included in the Transformation Diary nor Hunting Diary.