- For the prefix title, see Titles#Event Prefix Titles.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
|Track||Alone with my God|
Millia is a resident of Cor and a critical character to Generation 17S4: Nightmare and The Saga: Iria. Millia desires vengeance against the Unknown Men, who killed her father. She is also a shaman-in-training under the guidance of Akule, her uncle. It is heavily implied that Gael is her mother, but not much is known about her father.
She is extremely stubborn, very vengeful, and has a strong desire to become powerful in order to achieve her goals. She is also very childish, selfish, self-centered, rude, and overbearing. Despite Milletians assisting her and saving her life a few times, Millia occasionally discredits their heroism and even vents her wrath on them. Like the citizens of Cor, she is naive to believe that Shamala is her enemy and Ruairi is her friend.
- Millia's Costume
- Millia's Gloves
- Millia's Shoes
- Ladeca Short Sword (Nightmare)
- Healing Wand (Vanishing Ruairi)
- Millia's NPC track title in Korea is 세상에 나 홀로, which is more often translated to I'm Alone On Earth.
- 세상에 is literally On Earth but can also mean Oh my God! or What on Earth! which likely is the cause of NA's translation, Alone with my God.
Winter Millia, one of the NPCs from Shamala's Transformation Medal