Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Totem)
- Totems are special items that give a buff to stats while active.
- Stat bonuses from totems do not contribute to Combat Power.
- To activate a totem, right-click it and select "Activate". To deactivate a totem right-click it and select "Deactivate", put it in the bank, or put it in a pet's inventory.
- There is a 10 second cooldown between activating or deactivating totems manually.
- Inactive totems will have a red background.
- Totems remain active until deactivated in some way.
- You cannot have a regular totem active in a pet's inventory even when you are playing as the pet. Instead, pets have their own unique set of totems.
- You may only have one active totem for each stat.
- In addition to regular totems players may also equip amulets and emblems.
- Identical stat boosts will stack with regular totem stats.
- You may only have one of each additional type of totem, however.
- All Stance Cards are classified as totems.
- Multiple stance cards may be used, as they are considered different stats.
- Totems can be destroyed.
- Totems can be given to Spirit Weapons as food.
List of Totems
List of Pet Totems
|Blue Collar of Mana (Pet)||+15~80 Mana||Various Gachapons|
|Luxe Pink Collar (Pet)||+1~18 Strength
|Melodic Music Box (Pet)||+200~400 Mana||Enchanted Music Box Event (2019)|
|Red Collar of Health (Pet)||+20~85 HP||Various Gachapons|
|Yellow Collar of Stamina (Pet)||+10~70 HP||Various Gachapons|
List of Amulets
|Eweca-Ladeca Amulet||Various Stat Boosts||Moonlight Dreams Event|
|Wanderer's Amulet||Various Stat Boosts||Halloween Villains Event|
List of Emblems
|Alban Knights Emblem||Various Stat Boosts||Completing an Unadorned Alban Knights Emblem|
|Commander's Emblem||Various Technique
|Completing an Unadorned Commander's Emblem|
List of Stance Cards
|Bare-Handed Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Bow Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Control Bar Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Crossbow Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Cylinder Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Dual Gun Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Knuckles Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Lance Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|One-Handed Blunt Weapon Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|One-Handed Sword Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Shuriken Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Staff Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Twin Blunt Weapons Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Twin Swords Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Two-handed Axe Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Two-handed Scythe Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Two-handed Sword/Rapier Stance Card||Various Gachapons|
|Wand Stance Card||Various Gachapons|