We were able to have five winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Totem)
- Totems are special items that give a buff to stats while active.
- Stat bonuses from totems do not contribute to Combat Power.
- To activate a totem, right-click it and select "Activate". To deactivate a totem, right-click it and select "Deactivate", put it in the bank or a pet's inventory, or receive another active totem of the same type.
- There is a 10 second cooldown between activating or deactivating totems manually.
- Inactive totems will have a red background.
- Totems remain active until deactivated in some way.
- You cannot have an active a totem in a pet's inventory even when you are playing as the pet.
- You may only have one active totem for each stat.
- Totems can be destroyed.
- Totems can be given to Spirit Weapons as food.