Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the game server, see Mari Game Server.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
Mariota "Mari" Gwydion was one of The Three Lost Warriors, along with Ruairi and Tarlach. She was ten years old, the youngest of the three; her youthful and innocent behavior made her beloved in the hearts of her two older companions. She was also talented in archery.
Mari had no memory of her birth parents, only acknowledging that Duncan adopted her.
Mari went along with her friends to Tir Na Nog in an attempt to rescue the Goddess Morrighan, but disappeared.
Generation 1: Advent of the Goddess (Spoilers)
Generation 2: Paladin (Spoilers)
Generation 3: Dark Knight (Spoilers)
The Saga: Iria (Spoilers)
Cutscenes involving Mari
- Previously, Mari in the Generation 1 Quest Clear Rabbie Dungeon had a 'Prototype' version of Arrow Revolver; the Prototype requires each shot needs to be manually loaded, much like Icebolt.
- This was changed to the official version as of the Generation 16, Season 2 Update.
- During the G1 RP Quest Mari had Rank F Musical Knowledge, Rank D Rest, First Aid, Counterattack, Rank C Playing Instrument, Smash, Rank B Defense, Rank A Critical Hit, Rank 9 Magnum Shot, Combat Mastery, and Rank 7 Ranged Attack.
- Mariota is a Scottish variant of the name Margaret (meaning pearl). Alternatively, Mari is a Welsh variant of the name Mary. Mary is itself a variant of the name Miriam (likely meaning beloved).
- Gwydion is a Welsh name from gwyddon (meaning wizard or scientist) or gwyddion (meaning trees).
- The combination of wizard and trees suggests the image of a Druid, not unlike Mari's true father.