Description and Geography
Metus is a gorge in Connous that is directly to the west of Rupes Desert, home to extremely dangerous undead monsters. It had been sealed off by the Irinid but according to a nearby Intelligence Agent, the seal has weakened over time and hints someone may have been responsible for weakening it.
- Enemies here are fairly powerful.
- None of the monsters can be Tamed here except the Prison Flying Swords.
- Prison Ghosts are immune to all but one type of attack. Red can only be damaged by melee, blue by magic, and brown by range-type abilities.
- All Prison Zombies are immune to range and magic attacks.
- Each spawn will be different from the last, usually featuring different enemies from the ones before it.
Monsters appear between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM in-game time, though the Wandering Prison Ghosts just outside of Metus are always present.
The spawns differ slightly between every real-life day.
- Insert here a bulleted, linked list of the monsters that can be found in this area, if any.