Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- Mounts are a type of pet that can be ridden on, usually a steed of sorts. Mounts are often used for travel.
- A list of comparative mount speeds is available here.
- Some mounts can carry more than one passenger. The owner can right-click the player and offer them a ride, or they can right-click the steed and offer to mount up. All players must be in the same party.
- While on a mount, most, if not, all skills are restricted from use. The mounts also cannot attack.
- Elves can attack while mounted via Ranged Skills. Humans and Giants can also attack with Lance Charge with specific mounts. See the Lance Charge page for more information.
- Certain mounts have an ability to activate a temporary speed boost when the owner is mounted.
- Certain mounts can attack and use some offensive skills while being mounted on. These mounts also intake some of their owner's stats into their own.
- Stamina and Mana is consumed from the mount rather than the player.
- While mounted in battle, the player and the mount lose HP according to their individual stats.
- If the user is hit by a single-target attack while mounted on a pet, then the mount will receive splash damage and vice-versa.
- When you talk to an NPC while riding a mount, you will dismount and move towards the NPC. When you finish talking, you will automatically remount.
- If you unsummon your mount and summon a new one, you will remount the new one when you finish.
- The player may not always remount if the pet runs past the NPC or when the conversation has lasted too long.
- Summoning mounts next to walls may get the user stuck when ridden.
For the mounts that can also fly, see Category:Flying Mounts.
Pages in category "Mounts"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total.