Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Enchants are being worked on and the "by type" pages are not working at the moment.
He is a young man with nerdy spectacles and tangled hair. Beneath his glasses, his soft eyes are somewhat appealing, but his stained tunic and his hands with reek of herbs confirm that he is clumsy and unkempt.
Stewart is the magic teacher of Dunbarton. His habits, his glasses, robes, for instance, are obviously those of a well-educated scholar.
He grew up nearby Walter's hardware shop, and began questioning fundamental principles that bind ordinary objects and events together. He may have never studied magic in a large city like Emain Macha, but his expertise in the field is beyond an average mage's knowledge.
Stewart's Quote: "Haha! Magic won't solve all your problems. However, it will help you to find the way to solve them."
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Stewart, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- If a desired item is sold by more than one NPC then the name of the closest to Stewart is in bold.
|Desired Gift||Price||Sold by|
|Bread||56g||Caitin, Tracy, Glenis, Jennifer, Effie, Granites, Ruwai|
Stewart has a Secret Shop, which is accessed by raising your level of intimacy with him. Put simply, you need to give him a number of items that he likes and these are listed in the "Favorite Items" section above. See the "How to impress an NPC" section on the Secret Shops page for more information.
- If he talks about Aeria being cute, you are close to opening his secret shop.
- His secret shop opens when he talks about Kristell for "Nearby Rumors" and says "He doesn't really have a story" for "Personal Story",
Unlike some NPC's secret shops, in Stewart's case gaining access only adds two items to the "Spellbook" tab of his regular shop, rather than creating a new shop tab. See the "Spellbook" list in the Shop section below.
- By talking to him with the Skills Keyword with any Lightning Wand equipped, you will begin the quest to acquire Thunder.
- By talking to him with the Skills Keyword with the Elemental Apprentice title equipped, you will begin the quest to acquire Fireball.
- By talking to him with the Skills Keyword with any Ice Wand along with the the Elemental Apprentice title equipped, you will start the quest to acquire Ice Spear.
- By talking to him with the Skills Keyword with Rank B Meditation and less than 50% Mana, you will begin the quest for Rank A Meditation.
- By talking to him with the Skills Keyword with Rank Novice Bolt Mastery, you will begin the quest to acquire Fusion Bolt.
- By talking to him with the Skills Keyword with Rank F Icebolt, Ice Spear, and Ice Shield, you will begin the quest to acquire Hail Storm.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.