From Mabinogi World Wiki
- The Scary Library, also known as the Library of Fear, is a special version of Dunbarton's Library that appears at midnight.
- To enter, head into the library between 12:00 AM and 1:00 AM In-Game Time with a Scary Library Pass in your inventory.
- To obtain the Scary Library Pass, purchase it from Stewart's Secret Shop for 4,444 Gold. Note that he only sells 10 passes per in-game day.
- Alternatively, use a Warp Imp's Save Location to record the Scary Library as a teleport location.
- You cannot enter the scary library by waiting inside the normal library with the pass in your inventory; you must leave and re-enter.
- One may use a House Flier to make a Return Coupon back.
- You may bring multiple people through the use of Pets that can be mounted.
- You will not be kicked out during the day.
- However, if you logout, change channels, or move to housing and back, you will end up by the entrance.
- Upon entering the library for the first time, you will receive the 'the Studiously Spooked' title.
- Anyone who enters with you may also receive the title.
- Fighting in here is almost similar to fighting in Peaca, as such it is advised that you fight the monsters one at a time on the sides of the Library rather than fighting the horde head on if you are alone.
- You are able to bring in a party, however, party members must be mounted on pets to enter with you.
- The library is counted as a field area. As a result, Camping Penalty applies. Monsters here can also acquire 'the Ancient' title.
- The cost of the Scary Library Pass is 4,444 Gold. This is because the number four is considered unlucky in Asian cultures (due to it sounding like the word for death).