Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
The Friends List is a list of player friends.
- The Friends list can be opened by pressing the hotkey or by pressing the Icon the toggles the Messengers.
- You can organize friends by Groups. To add a Group, right click on a Group Name and press the "Add Group" button.
- You can change or delete the group at any time.
- By default, there are only two groups: "ETC." and "Blacklist"
- You can add friends by right-clicking on the person you want to add and click "Add Friend."
- Alternatively, you can use the Friend List option to add friends, provided you know their name.
- You may add friends from other servers.
- It is possible to add friends that are currently offline. The invitation will be received by the friend to be added upon their next log in.
- Newly added friends will automatically appear in the "ETC." group.
- You can message friends that are online through Mabinogi by double left-clicking on their name, or by right-clicking the name and press the "Send Message" button.
- If the person is offline, you can only send Notes to the player.
- You can block people through the Friend List. When you are online, the person that is blocked will not see you online.
- You can enter a player's Homestead through the friend list, if they are in the same server as you.
- Notes are similar to a Mailbox, except notes may contain 200 characters, but may not contain items and they are completely free to send.
The blacklist is a means of blocking another player's appearance and activity. Blacklisting a player will cause them and their chat to disappear from view. However, the blacklisted person is still able to see the blacklister, provided they did not blacklist back.