From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Passes)
- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Unrestricted/Unlimited Pass
- 3 Dungeon (Uladh)
- 4 Shadow Mission
- 5 Scary Library
- 6 Secret Missions
- 7 Lord Missions
- 8 Globe Theater (Avon)
- 9 Baltane
- 10 Tech Duinn
- 11 Mag Mell
- 12 Dungeon (Iria)
- 13 Dungeon (Other)
- 14 Mainstream Quest Dungeon Passes/Items
- 15 Quest Dungeon Passes/Items
- 16 Dungeon RP Passes/Items
- 17 Event Passes
- 18 Trivia
- 19 Notes
About Veteran Passes
- You can get one free pass per real-time day from the Researcher at Poulnabrone from the [Daily] Investigate the Veteran Fomor Dungeon quest.
- The Pass you receive each day from him changes accordingly.
- Your character must have a Cumulative Level 5,000 in order to receive the quest.
- The Veteran pass you will get rotates in this order:
|Alby Battle Arena Coin|
|Alby Beginner Pass|
|Alby Basic Fomor Pass|
|Alby Intermediate Fomor Pass|
|Alby Advanced Fomor Pass|
|Hard Mode Alby Advanced Fomor Pass|
|Alby Veteran Fomor Pass|
|Ciar Beginner Pass|
|Ciar Boss Trial Dungeon Pass|
|Ciar Basic Fomor Pass|
|Ciar Intermediate Fomor Pass|
|Ciar Advanced Fomor Pass|
|Hard Mode Ciar Advanced Fomor Pass|
|Ciar Veteran Fomor Pass|
|Math Basic Fomor Pass|
|Math Intermediate Fomor Pass|
|Math Advanced Fomor Pass|
|Math Veteran Fomor Pass|
|Rabbie Battle Arena Coin|
|Rabbie Basic Fomor Pass|
|Rabbie Intermediate Fomor Pass|
|Rabbie Advanced Fomor Pass|
|Rabbie Veteran Fomor Pass|
|Rabbie Phantasm Dungeon Mirror World Pass|
Rabbie Phantasm Dungeon Pass
|Barri Spirit Dungeon Pass|
|Pass to the Hidden Mine|
|Barri Basic Fomor Pass|
|Barri Intermediate Fomor Pass|
|Barri Advanced Fomor Pass|
|Barri Veteran Fomor Pass|
|Coill Basic Fomor Pass|
|Coill Intermediate Fomor Pass|
|Abyss Coill Advanced Dungeon Pass|
|Coill Veteran Fomor Pass|
|Fiodh Intermediate Fomor Pass|
|Fiodh Advanced Fomor Pass|
|Fiodh Veteran Fomor Pass|
|Rundal Boss Trial Dungeon Pass|
|Rundal Basic Fomor Pass|
|Rundal Siren Dungeon Pass|
|Rundal Boss Trial Dungeon Pass|
|Hard Mode Rundal Advanced Fomor Pass|
|Rundal Veteran Fomor Pass|
|Peaca Basic Fomor Pass|
|Peaca Intermediate Fomor Pass|
|Abyss Peaca Advanced Dungeon Pass|
|Peaca Veteran Fomor Pass|
- These passes are exclusively used to enter Rath Royal Castle's Kitchen Dungeon.
- All passes may be bought from Glewyas.
- Only one pass per channel may be bought by in-game day.
- This applies to all players. If someone else buys a recipe, that recipe will be unavailable to other players on that channel for the rest of the day.
- You may only buy the pass if your Cooking rank is of the appropriate level.
|Icon||Dungeon||Cooking Rank required|
|Fruit Juice Recipe||F|
|Fried Egg Recipe||E|
|Sponge Cake Recipe||D|
|Seafood Fried Rice Recipe||B|
|Herb Garlic Steak Recipe||A|
|Chicken Gratin Recipe||9|
|Royal Caviar Canape Recipe||8|
Other Shadow Missions
|Blago Prairie Recapture Order (The Smell of Wine)|
|Corrib Valley Protection Order (Protect Corrib Valley)|
|Scary Library Pass|
|Icon||Secret Shadow Mission|
|Red Dragon of the Shadow Realm Pass|
|Secret Experiment in the Underground Waterway Pass|
|Guardian of Partholon Pass|
Globe Theater (Avon)
- With the exception of the Erinn Martial Arts Competition, all passes can be crafted using play pages.
- The difficulty varies depending on the play page used, and success rate is dependent on the player's Luck.
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced Theatre Mission Passes and the Erinn Martial Arts Competition Pass Round 1 are sold by Marlowe.
- Marlowe does not sell Hard difficulty passes; these must be crafted.
|Fortinbras's Expedition (Beginner)|
|Fortinbras's Expedition (Intermediate)|
|Fortinbras's Expedition (Advanced)|
|Fortinbras's Expedition (Hard)|
|Guardian of Avon (Beginner)|
|Guardian of Avon (Intermediate)|
|Guardian of Avon (Advanced)|
|Guardian of Avon (Hard)|
|The New King's Request (Beginner)|
|The New King's Request (Intermediate)|
|The New King's Request (Advanced)|
|The New King's Request (Hard)|
- For some reason, only this mission's passes have a shortened name.
|Warden of the Gods (Beg.)|
|Warden of the Gods (Int.)|
|Warden of the Gods (Adv.)|
|Warden of the Gods (Hard)|
- The firt pass must be bought from Marlowe. As you clear the rounds, you will get a pass for the next round.
- Elite passes only allow one's character to get Experience up to level 150. At that level, no EXP shall be given to either player or pet.
- Captain Passes bypasses this limit and allows for EXP gain even at current level 200, meaning Pets can still benefit from that instance.
- Some events make regular Elite passes behave as if they were Captain Passes for the duration of the event.
|Tech Duinn Mission Pass - Revived Illusion (Elite)|
|Tech Duinn Mission Pass - Feth Fiada (Elite)|
|Tech Duinn Mission Pass - Seven Nightmares (Elite)|
|Tech Duinn Mission Pass - Awakened Abyssal Lord (Elite)|
|Mag Mell Mission Pass - Forest of Four Seasons (Hard)|
|Mag Mell Mission Pass - Dynamic Lands (Hard)|
- Most Irian dungeons do not use a Pass item, but rather specific items that will let you enter specific instances of the dungeon.
|Par Ruins Snow Crystal Dungeon|
|Amethyst Arrow Dungeon|
|Emerald Arrow Dungeon|
|Topaz Arrow Dungeon|
|Mysterious Arrow Dungeon|
|Stone Gargoyle Pauldron Dungeon|
|Stone Gargoyle Glove Dungeon|
|Stone Gargoyle Boots Dungeon|
|Glowing Gargoyle Statue Dungeon|
|Pot-Belly Spider Fang Dungeon|
|Pot-Belly Spider Leg Dungeon|
|Pot-Belly Spider Pincer Dungeon|
|Pot-Belly Spider Pot-Belly Dungeon|
|Pot-Belly Spider Venom Sac Dungeon|
|Glowing Pot-Belly Spider Statue Dungeon|
|Stone Bison Hoof Dungeon|
|Stone Bison Horn Dungeon|
|Stone Bison Tail Dungeon|
|Stone Bison Tooth Dungeon|
|Glowing Stone Bison Statue Dungeon|
|Stone Hound Anklet Dungeon|
|Stone Hound Claw Dungeon|
|Stone Hound Ears Dungeon|
|Stone Hound Tail Dungeon|
|Stone Hound Tooth Dungeon|
|Glowing Stone Hound Statue Dungeon|
|Stone Imp Ear Dungeon|
|Stone Imp Hat Dungeon|
|Stone Imp Hat Accessory Dungeon|
|Stone Imp Jewel Dungeon|
|Stone Imp Nose Dungeon|
|Stone Imp Sandals Dungeon|
|Glowing Stone Imp Statue Dungeon|
|Stone Zombie Belt Dungeon|
|Stone Zombie Bracelet Dungeon|
|Stone Zombie Circlet Dungeon|
|Stone Zombie Eye Dungeon|
|Stone Zombie Headband Dungeon|
|Stone Zombie Pauldron Dungeon|
|Glowing Stone Zombie Statue Dungeon|
|Green Gem Dungeon|
|Blue Gem Dungeon|
|Red Gem Dungeon|
|Silver Gem Dungeon|
Adds an additional Pet Expedition to the Mission list. They are all obtained from chest rewards of their corresponding content.
Mainstream Quest Dungeon Passes/Items
|This section is outdated. |
This section is outdated and may contain contents that are missing or inaccurate.
Generation 1: Advent of the Goddess
Generation 2: Paladin
Generation 3: Dark Knight
Generation 7: Ancient Secrets of Irinid
Generation 8: Dragon
Generation 9: Alchemist
Generation 10: Goddess of Light
Generation 11: Sword of the Gods
Generation 12: Return of the Hero
Generation 13: Hamlet
Generation 14: Romeo and Juliet
Generation 15: Merchant of Venice
Quest Dungeon Passes/Items
|Mysterious Ciar Fomor Charm|
Dungeon RP Passes/Items
- See Role-Playing Quests for more information.
|Ciar Event Fomor Pass|
|Ciar Event Fomor Pass (Animal Dungeon)|
|Ciar Event Pass|
- A festive, special version of Math Dungeon usually appearing for the holidays.
|Math Holiday Dungeon Pass|
|Advanced Holiday Math Dungeon Pass|
(Distributed from the 2nd? edition onwards)
|Caravan Joe's Pass|
Black Combo Card events
|Boost Joe's Special Training Mission Pass|
- The symbols on Dungeon and Mission passes all represent the contents of the pass:
- The vast majority of passes use the command symbol of the Fomorians.
- Shadow Mission passes use four squares representing the four Elements of Alchemy along with the symbol of the Partholonians.
- Secret Mission passes showcase a symbol representing the boss of the mission; either the Red Dragon (Shadow Realm), Claimh Solas, or Uroborus.
- Kitchen Dungeon passes are designed to look like recipes.
- Theatre Mission passes are designed to look like playscripts.
- Baltane Mission passes use the Alban Knights Emblem.
- Tech Duinn passes use the symbol of the Order of the Black Moon.
- Mag Mell passes showcase the Geata of Golden Flowers used to enter Mag Mell.
- Name verification required