Description and Geography
Longa Desert occupies most of Connous, and adventurers are met with ceaseless attacks from wild animals and monsters. First-time adventurers undergo rigorous dangers of powerful monster attacks either in the Ant Pit or during their exploration for artifacts.
Longa Desert separates Filia from the rest of the continent.
- The Scorpion Mark, east of Rupes desert
- The Fish Mark, between the Oasis and Port Connous
- The Sandworm Mark, south of Filia
- The Oasis, located in the middle of Longa
- Port Connous, at the southernmost beach, is the elves's trade hub.
Areas of Interest
Exploration and Artifacts
- The dunes in Longa desert will dynamically shift over time.
- Mabinogi Main Site (Dead link)