- For a list of items found via Ice Fishing, see Ice Fishing List.
To make a Fishing Hole for Ice Fishing, you will need to make a hole in the ice. There are 2 methods to do this.
- If you are a Giant, load Stomp and click anywhere on the ice. This will create the hole.
- If you do not have the Stomp Skill, or are a Human, use Land Maker with a Snowfield L-Rod.
- For humans, you will need to be allied with the Giants and trade in a Snowfield L-Rod for Giants for one that can be equipped by Humans.
Do note that not all areas on the frozen river will allow a hole to be made, so you may have to move around a bit to find the right area. Once a hole has been made, you may start Fishing, but the hole will close in 2 hours (real time). Once it is closed, you will be canceled out of the Fishing skill if you are still fishing.
- Reus is the Dutch word for giant.