Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
La Terra Highlands
From Mabinogi World Wiki
La Terra Highlands, the elevated landscape which acts as a border to the regions of Physis to the north and Courcle to the south.
It is a rocky and barren land with very little vegetation. It is divided by La Terra Mountain which leads to a westward and eastward pass. The mountainous ridges are most easily traversed by use of a flying Pet. Exploration may be used to find statues which produce Courcle Artifacts when players Gather from them.
- To the west, on the banks of the Suytu River is start of the Rafting platform.
- To the east and not too far south of the highlands is the Jungle Tree Mark which lies within the Herba Jungle.
- To the south, lies Lappa.
- Restored Boxed Artifact (2x2)
- Kiwi Pot
- Courcle Terra Cotta Doll
- Courcle Zebra
- Herba Bone Needle
- Bone Ocarina Piece
- Courcle Terra Cotta Pot Piece
- Ancient Calendar Piece
- Shaman Shield
- The thick-looking plants scattered throughout the La Terra Highlands are known as Giant Groundsels (Dendrosenecio).