Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Breath of Ladeca
|You are blessed by Ladeca, the blue moon that shines in the night sky of Erinn. Speed increases for a set time. The longer you stay in this world, the more adept you become at controlling the blessing.|
- Human-only skill.
- Obtained when the player reaches current level 100.
- Grants increased movement speed.
- The value is in Mabinogi's speed units, not a percentage increase.
- The skill has a base duration of 300 seconds.
- The duration will increase by 30 seconds every 1,000 Cumulative Levels.
- The maximum duration of the skill is capped at 900 seconds, attainable after reaching 20,000 Cumulative Levels.
- A message will appear on the screen stating "Breath of Ladeca's effect will expire in 60 second(s)." when there are 60 seconds remaining to the effect.
- You will be notified again when there are 10 seconds remaining to the effect.
- Logging out or changing channels will cancel Breath of Ladeca's effect prematurely.
- The skill can be used once per Erinn day, resetting at 6:00 AM Erinn time.
- Currently capped at Rank F.
Ranks not implemented are indicated in red.
|Movement Speed Increase||-||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50|
The speed buff of 50 units/second is about a 13% movement speed improvement.
Obtaining the Skill
- AP: -
- Effects: None
|Reach Lv. 100.||100.00||1||100.00|
- AP: -
- Effects: Speed +50
|Cannot advance the Rank any further.||100.00||1||100.00|