Breath of Ladeca
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|You are blessed by Ladeca, the blue moon that shines in the night sky of Erinn. Speed increases for a set time. The longer you stay in this world, the more adept you become at controlling the blessing.|
- Human-only skill.
- Obtained when the player reaches current level 100.
- Grants increased movement speed.
- The value is in Mabinogi's speed units, not a percentage increase.
- Grants 10% bonus damage to Close Combat skills (including normal attacks) while the player is Dual Wielding one-handed swords.
- The skill has a base duration of 300 seconds.
- The duration will increase by 30 seconds every 1,000 Cumulative Levels.
- The maximum duration of the skill is capped at 900 seconds, attainable after reaching 20,000 Cumulative Levels.
- A message will appear on the screen stating "Breath of Ladeca's effect will expire in 60 second(s)." when there are 60 seconds remaining to the effect.
- You will be notified again when there are 10 seconds remaining to the effect.
- Logging out or changing channels will cancel Breath of Ladeca's effect prematurely.
- The skill can be used once per Erinn day, resetting at 6:00 AM Erinn time.
- Currently capped at Rank F.
Ranks not implemented are indicated in red.
|Movement Speed Increase||-||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50|
The speed buff of 50 units/second is about a 13% movement speed improvement.
Obtaining the Skill
- AP: -
- Effects: None
|Reach Lv. 100.||100.00||1||100.00|
- AP: -
- Effects: Speed +50
|Cannot advance the Rank any further.||100.00||1||100.00|
A master title for this skill does not currently exist.