|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
Divinity is the Milletian's ability to change into a divine form through the combined power of all past powers and transformations. It is believed that an innate aspect of the Millitian is not bound or limited by the laws of Erinn, which allowed this transformation to be. Talvish remarks how this new power is the truest expression of the Millitian's core essence, that their normal form is but a reflection of this true self.
The player receives the Divinity skill tab with all Divinity skills upon completion of The New Divinity mainstream quest.
- While transformed, the player can only use Crusader Skills, Divine Blast, Blink, and Nova Obliteration.
- Nascent Divinity cannot be activated with other Transformations.
- Can be used every 36 minutes real-time (or one in-game day).
- The cooldown will only activate if the player enters combat or uses Blink while transformed.
- The player may transform as often as they'd like out of combat.
- After moving for a short time, the players movement speed will increase.
- The movement speed boost will only activate once combat is entered and the transformation's duration is counting down.
- Eidos items can be worn to customize the appearance of the transformation.
- Unlike other transformations, all Divinity skills have traditional training and uses AP for rank-ups just like any other skill.
- When in combat, a gauge appears under the player character. This gauge affects the damage dealt by Divine Blast and Nova Obliteration, up to a maximum of 50 stacks.
- The following skills increases gauge:
|Type of Skill||Skill Name|
- The appearance of Divinity completely changes the characters form. They become much larger with clothing/armor similar to that of apostles.
- The appearance may be customized through the manage window using Eidos items.
- All races share the same appearance.
The form visible with no Eidos items equipped: