- For information and tips about MML code, see MML.
- For a comparison of instrument ranges, see Instrument Types.
- For the list of instruments, see Instrument List.
The Music talent focuses on making the world a more harmonious place through the playing of instruments and the composition of new songs. In combat, it emphasizes granting buffs to allies. When Music is your active Talent, you'll gain Strength and Stamina more quickly. You'll also earn more EXP for Music skills.
The music talent revolves around one using an instrument to give passive buffs to their party. It also allows players to compose their own music through MML notation.
Talent Title: Bard
These skills receive 2x skill EXP while this talent is active and give increased character EXP when ranking them up.
Base stat bonuses
- +15 Stamina
- +10 Strength
Leveling stat bonuses
- +0.25 Health
- +0.25 Stamina
Aging stat bonuses
- +1 Health
- +1 Stamina
- +1 Strength
Talent stat bonuses
|All||Music Buff Duration||+2||+4||+6||+8||+10||+12||+14||+16||+18||+20||+22||+24||+26||+28||+30||+30||+60|
|All||Music Buff Effect (%)||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||+5|
Skill talent experience
- All experience values are total experience gained at the respective rank.
- Before the Bard Destiny, Playing Instrument was considered a life skill.