Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the old skill, see Sharp Mind (Skill).
Sharp Mind is a hidden passive skill that allows players to see what skill the enemy is using, including skills unbeknownst to the character.
- Success rate of viewing the enemy's skill is 100%, and is not Combat Power-based.
- All monster skills, with the exception of Stomp, will show up as a question mark.
- Rock Throwing, Party Healing, Thunder, Natural Shield, Flame Burst, Heat Buster, Shock, Dischord, and all Dual Gun Skills will also show up as a question mark.
- Role-playing characters also possess Sharp Mind.
- Pets do not have Sharp Mind.
- Some enemies tend to talk, which ends up covering the skill bubble. This can be prevented by disabling the speech bubble (Ctrl + N by default).
- The Doppelganger, Nuadha and Girgashiy are immune to Sharp Mind.
- Role-playing characters that possessed the old Sharp Mind still have it. However, it does not conflict with the success rate of the newer Sharp Mind.