We were able to have five winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Vision of Ladeca
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|You are blessed by Ladeca, the blue moon that shines in the night sky of Erinn. Ranged attack becomes faster and more accurate in combat. The longer you stay in this world, the more adept you become at controlling the blessing.|
- Elf-only skill.
- Obtained when the player reaches current level 100.
- Is removed upon rebirth.
- Grants increased aim speed by 400% when using a bow or crossbow.
- Aiming rate can reach 100% against a moving target.
- The aim rate is still capped at 50% if the user is moving.
- The skill has a base duration of 300 seconds.
- The duration increases by 30 seconds per 1,000 Cumulative Levels.
- The maximum duration of the skill is capped at 900 seconds, attainable after reaching 20,000 Cumulative Levels.
- A message will appear on the screen stating "Vision of Ladeca's effect will expire in 60 second(s)." when there are 60 seconds remaining to the effect.
- You will be notified again when there are 10 seconds remaining to the effect.
- Logging out or changing channels will cancel Vision of Ladeca's effect prematurely.
- The skill can be used once per Erinn day, resetting at 6:00 AM Erinn time.
- Currently capped at Rank F.
Ranks not implemented are indicated in red.
|Aiming Speed Increase||-||400%||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||?|
Obtaining the Skill
- AP: -
- Effects: None
|Reach Lv. 100.||100.00||1||100.00|
- AP: -
- Effects: Aiming speed 400%
|Cannot advance the Rank any further.||100.00||1||100.00|